The Christoph Paccard Bellfoundrie of Charleston, SC supplied the 42"diameter 1600# F sharp tuned cast bell. The collection of 48 bells, since the original installation of 12 bells in 1919, has undergone a number of renovations over the course of the century. Starting in August 1952, the 12 original bells were re-cast by Paccard of Annecy-le-Viux in France, and 3 more bells were added for a total of 15 bells. Further donations to the collection in 1957 allowed for the collection to reach 23 bells, allowing the Dorothea Carlile Chime to become the Dorothea Carillon. The carillon was finally completed in May 2009 with the addition of the final D sharp that was omitted from the 70’s expansion.